As we age, biological and lifestyle factors can affect major areas of a man’s life; mood, weight management, energy, libido and more. Testosterone is a main player but there are also other important hormones that influence a man’s wellness. This test will allow you to understand your hormone levels while revealing any imbalances or potential risks for chronic diseases. Take hold of your health by using this panel to gain knowledge and take the steps to a healthier and educated future.
If you are experiencing these related symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Feeling tired and fatigue
- Increased body fat
- Changes in weight
- Low Libido
- Erectile dysfunction
Is there an age requirement for taking a test?
All individuals should be 18-year-old. Children under the age of 18 years should have a guardian’s consent.
Can I share my results with my doctor?
Yes, you can share your results with your doctor.
What happens to my sample after the lab is done processing it?
After the lab has processed your sample, the lab will dispose of your sample appropriately in accordance with biological specimen disposal standards.
Is MyHomeLabs HIPPA compliant?
How does MyHomeLabs validate the reliability and/or credibility of its labs?
All the labs that have partnered with MyHomeLabs goes through a vetting process conducted by an internal MyHomeLabs team. This process, among other factors identifies if a lab is CLIA certified. A CLIA certified lab ensures that the test results exceed the industry standard for clinical laboratory testing.
When to schedule a phlebotomist?
You can schedule a phlebotomist appointment after you register your test kit.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
Follow the tips below to help you get prepared for a successful blood draw.
- Check if your test requires fasting. Some tests require at least eight hours of fasting, so check your test box from MyHomeLabs for any instructions indicating fasting before your appointment.
- Drink Plenty of water. Hydration is important to help increase your blood flow and pumps up your veins for an easy blood draw
- Eat well - unless your test requires fasting. Avoid fatty foods. Avoid alcohol.
- Take a few minutes to relax and breathe.